Post 4: My Favorite TV Show

Resultado de imagen para tom and jerry fishing
Ok... I do not have a favorite TV show, because I do not like watching TV in general. However, when I was a child, I watched Tom and Jerry TV show every morning, in special the weekend! This TV show is about one cat (Tom) and one mouse (Jerry), and always, the cat wants to eat the mouse, but He could never eat him! Hahaha.
Tom is a grey cat; He is very stupid hahaha, because Tom always tries to catch him, but He uses very stupid traps, and Jerry is a brown mouse, He is very intelligent and very slippery, He was never captured by Tom. The mouse always escaped from the Tom’s traps.
I remember my favorite episode of Tom and Jerry’s show, in this episode, Spike, a bulldog in this show and his son went fishing, and Tom used Jerry as bait in his rod, and when Tom used the rod, He caught a Spike because Jerry was bit Spike, and the bulldog got angry and chased Tom hahaha.
I loved this TV show, because the funny scenes and the episodes were very short, this TV show entertained me every day. However, I always preferred to play outside with my friends instead of watching TV.   

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job