Post 5: My Future Job


Resultado de imagen para fonendoscopio icono   


Hello! I study physical therapist 4 years ago in the University of Chile. In my future job, I would like to work in the clinic area, in a hospital or “family health center” (CESFAM), in special, the muscle or bones area. Generally, my future job takes inside in the clinical box or therapeutic gym, because in these places contain a very instruments, stretchers, balls. It are necessary instruments for the user rehabilitation, so, my future job is not done in an office and physical therapist are not an outdoor job, except the sports physical therapist. I like the UCI ambient, the respiratory care, the mechanic fan. I like to practice a “Physical examination”, the inspection of the breath frequency, auscultate the lungs sounds, and to use a “physical treatment respiratory”.

In my greatest dream, I would like be a famous physical therapist, I would like to have very studies of my area specialization, and I can be an example to follow for the students of the same career. I would like to travel France, United Kingdom or Spain, because these places are the referents countries of my future job. I hope I can to study a postgraduate course in the University of Barcelona in Spain! This postgraduate course will be mechanic fan definitely! 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: My Favorite TV Show