Post 6: Postgraduate Studies


Resultado de imagen para ventilacion mecanica invasiva en niños


Hello! Mmm ok, I spoke about this in the past post, but now I can explain other ideas about this! I study physical therapist, and my favorite area of my future job is the respiratory care. I would like to study any postgraduate courses, in Chile and abroad!

In my future job, is very important the postgraduate courses! In special to my specialization area, because in physical therapy, exist a very government programs and we must strictly follow, for example, the ERA and IRA program, these programs are about the respiratory care in adults and children respectively. The ministry of health (MINSAL) created these programs, for which reason, I must study these postgraduate courses in Chile.
Other course is the “mechanic fan”. This course is very important if I will study in my future specialization, because in Chile, exist other important programs, for example, two programs called “invasive ventilatory assistance” (AVI) and “No invasive ventilatory assistance” (AVNI). In these programs, I would visit the patients in their houses, I would maintenance the mechanic fan, I would evaluate and I would treat these patients.  These courses, like previous ones, I must study in Chile, in anything university, but I prefer the University of Chile!
Finally, other postgraduate course is “respiratory care in critic patients”. In general, this course treat about the evaluation and treatment of many respiratory pathologies, for example, pneumonia, pneumothorax and atelectasis among others. I would like to study this course in the University of Barcelona, Spain! Because this University is very important in the world in this career.
All the courses I mentioned before, I would like to study it in person, because in these courses are given practical workshop, for which reason, I cannot study these courses as an e-learning course. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: My Favorite TV Show

Post 5: My Future Job