Post 1: A country I would like to visit



Hello! The country I would like to visit is Scotland, because the places in this country are very beautiful, the mountains, the sky, etc.
I do not know much about the Scotland, but the history of Scotland it's very interesting. I know about that. William Wallace and Scotland's independence of the English is the best example of war and courage. In Scotland actually, is a country located in Europe, next the England, It belong to the United Kingdoms.
Definitely, I will visit the Stirling and the Edimburgo castle after drinking coffee in the best coffee shop in the Scotland (haha :P).

Resultado de imagen para castillo de edimburgo

I would not study or work in Scotland, because the language in this country it's very hard to understand, the pronunciation is different to the normal English, so that I prefer study and work in Chile, later, learn the pronunciation of the Scotland's English and if there is a chance to live in Scotland, I had think about this idea hahaha.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: My Favorite TV Show

Post 5: My Future Job