Well,I went to a AC/DC's concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 4th of december, 2009. This was done in Antonio Vespucio Liberti stadium, in Nuñez. I remember that... Angus Young and his guitar are the best in the world, He played "Thunderstruck"... oh my God... and the Brian Johnson's... his voice is still perfect despite the years... He said "We don't speak Spanish very well... but We speak rock and roll very well!" 
Resultado de imagen para ac dc concert in river plate
AC/DC is a Australian band of hard rock and rock and roll, They make very popular songs, for example, "Back in black" or "Hell bells". I love this band, because their songs are very hard and their lyrics are very good!
I remember that, there were many people there, the stadium was full... in my opinion, the best concert in the world must be massive and the audience must jump at all time... Definitely, this concert is the best!. Since I arrived at the stadium, this was crazy!... oh man, they are beautiful memories <3.
And ending the show, Brian said: "The Latinoamerican audience are very crazy!, in our concert they were on fire!, definitely, We will be back here!".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: My Favorite TV Show

Post 5: My Future Job